Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship are inviting students from all nationals to partake in postdoctoral research at Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB).
Each Scholarship recipient receives a consultancy fee subject to the scope of the consultancy service. The fee must not exceed EUR 10,000 for the entire period of the Scholarship
About Oesterreichische Nationalbank
The Oesterreichische Nationalbank is a financial investment institution and the central bank of the Republic of Austria.OeNB serves the role of informing the public of the monetary policy of the Euro System and stabilizing the currency system.
More so as the national bank the institution plays a paramount role in the European System of Central Banks, the organization is committed to the sustainability and economic development of Austria.
Requirements for Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship
To be eligible for Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Eligible candidates must have completed a PhD or hold an equivalent degree and published work and done scientific research in the fields defined in the call for Scholarship applications.
- Applicants can be of any nationality and there is no age limit.
- Only applications submitted by natural persons will be accepted. It is not possible to apply for more than one scholarship under the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship program.
- Eligible candidates shall be acknowledged experts with a proven track record in economic research and shall be well integrated in their research community.
- Applicants must provide proof of active employment with a research institution at the time of their application and for the period for which the Scholarship is granted.
- Applicants who have received a Scholarship under the program will not be able to re-apply. Neither shall applications for renewal be accepted.
- Employees of the European Central Bank or other central banks in the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) are not eligible for Scholarships.
How to Apply for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship on or October 31, 2021