The Shell Petroleum Development Company Scholarship Scheme offers second-year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC Joint Venture for the full duration of their course.
Shell Nigeria Gas Ltd is a fully owned Shell company incorporated in 1998 for the distribution of gas to industries in Nigeria. Its mission is to provide manufacturing and industrial customers with a clean, reliable, low-cost alternative to liquid fuel, and to assist in building a stronger Nigerian economy.
Shell has a history of over 50 years in Nigeria and is the largest footprint of all the international oil and gas companies operating in the country.
Requirements for NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
- National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
- Areas of Operation Merit Award – Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in on accredited course in and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Level (as at December 2020) or possess proof of admission into undergraduate programme in the 2019/2020 academic session
How to Apply for the NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship on or before September 25, 2021