The SUSO Program invites Nigerian youth who desire to participate meaningfully in the socio-political development of their communities and while working to influence policies that affect youth.
About Nigeria Youth
The Nigeria Youth Organization was established in 1980 as the first youth nationalist organization after independence, the organization was created in order to promote the democratic and social rights of Nigerian youths.
NYO has its headquarters in Lagos, where it performs its duties at social and political levels in various communities. The organization is the first multi-ethnic organization in Nigeria.
More so the youths also participate to enhance their socio-political involvement through voluntary Engagement, leisure activities.
Requirements for Speak Up, Stand Out Program
- Open to young men or women between 18 and 35 years who are passionate about any of these thematic areas of the Program: Education, Employment, Governance, Peace and Security.
- Applicants can be students, initiators of a socially focused organisation or freelancers, but must commit at least 20 hours per week to the Program.
- Applicants must be available to participate in the Program activities, including implementation of community projects within the duration of the Program.
- Applicants must show leadership potentials and work and interact with other young people across different cities.
- Applicants must be residents in any of these three Nigerian states; Abuja, Lagos or Enugu.
How to Apply for the Speak Up, Stand Out Program
To apply for the ongoing Speak Up, Stand Out Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Speak Up, Stand Out Program on or before September 26, 2021