The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme aims to support and empower young Nigerians to tackle the problem of rising unemployment coupled with the challenges of Covid -19 which has further hindered their ability to finding work.
This Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is sponsored by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme.
About Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is geared to encourage and boost graduate employability, enhance entrepreneurial development and on the job skill sets and more so to give youths the opportunity to be part of growing the private and public sector.
In addition, fellows during the program will be mentored by experts already engaged in various industries that would expose them to real-world business environments, the program is fully paid for and is to last for a period of 12 months.
Requirements for NJFP Followship Qualification
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for NJFP Followship Program
To apply for the ongoing NJFP Fellowship Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the NJFP Fellowship Program on or before October 20, 2021