Purdue University National Merit Scholarships 2021 USA, is offering a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. This scholarship is provided by Purdue University and its open domestic students.
The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 500 per year.
About Purdue University
Purdue University is an internationally prominent university in Indiana,USA the institution is a cathedral for advanced discoveries in science, technology, engineering, and math. The university proves its excellence and is ranking as the 5th most innovative national university not just that it’s also the 17th best public university.
Purdue University has produced notable alumni particularly in the science, engineering, and aviation industries having over 20 astronauts famous among them are Gus Grissom and Neil Armstrong.
Requirements for Purdue University Bachelors Scholarhips
- College Sponsored National Merit Finalist
- Grades in core academic coursework and strength of your high school curriculum (in the context of courses available at your school)
- Grades in coursework that is critical to success in your intended major
- Application essay and Purdue-specific questions
- SAT or ACT score
- Recommendation (if provided)
- Evidence of commitment to the academic program to which you applied
- Evidence of leadership, service, and other accomplishments; activities, and awards
- Personal background and experiences
- Information provided by your high school
How to Apply for the Purdue University Bachelors Scholarhips
To apply for the ongoing Purdue University Bachelors Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Purdue University Bachelors Scholarships on or before November 1, 2021