Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, Basel, Switzerland invites interested and qualified candidates for MDPI-Water Best PhD Thesis Award 2021.
This prize will be awarded to a PhD student who is about to graduate or participate in the graduation thesis.
About Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI)
Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute is situated in Basel Switzerland, MDPI is the largest open-access publisher in the world and the 15th largest publisher overall in terms of journal paper output.MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996 and has the mission to foster open scientific exchange in all forms across all disciplines.
Founded by Shukun Lin as a chemical sample archive in 1966 MDPI has grown to be recognized as a pioneer in scholarly open access publishing.MDPI has established over 200 broad-scope journals and 354 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals are supported by more than 84,200 academic editors.
MDPI is committed to serving scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is freely available and all content is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Requirements for Water Best PhD Thesis Award
- The candidate must be a PhD student who is going to graduate or participate in graduation thesis defenses.
- The PhD thesis must be original work.
- The PhD thesis must be defended between January 1, 2021 and October 31, 2021.
Documents Required for Application
- An executive summary of the PhD thesis in English, of around 3000 words;
- A letter from PhD supervisor recommending the candidate for consideration for this award;
- The candidate’s CV, including a list of publications connected with the thesis;
- An electronic copy of the PhD thesis;
- A scanned copy of the PhD diploma (or a certificate of studying at a university or research institute as a PhD student who is going to participate in graduation thesis defenses).
How to Apply for the Water Best PhD Thesis Award
To apply for the ongoing Water Best PhD Thesis Award is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the ongoing Water Best PhD Thesis Award on or before November 10, 2021