MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate Program aims to support high performing but economically disadvantaged high school graduates in the Middle East and North Africa.
The program will provide four-year academic matriculation, civic education, and leadership development through American accredited institutions in the region
About US- Middle East Partnership Initiative
The Middle East Partnership Initiative program aims to encourage and support its citizens to achieve economic development and political stability objectives.
MEPI is a flagship organization geared to the improvement of government and citizens relations and to empower partnerships between citizens and non-governmental organizations.
Requirements for Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate Program Qualification
- Be a high school senior or recent high school graduate at the time of application;
- Demonstrate strong leadership potential;
- Be proficient in written and spoken English;
- Demonstrate strong academic performance;
- Ability to start the program in August/September 2022.
- Applicants must be citizens of Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Syria, and Yemen, and cannot hold U.S. citizenship or be a U.S. Legal Permanent Resident.
How to Apply for the US- Middle East Partnership Initiative
To apply for the ongoing US- Middle East Partnership Initiative is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the US- Middle East Partnership Initiative US- Middle East Partnership Initiative on or before