MBA Women in Leadership Scholarship is offering an MBA degree in the field of MBA.
This scholarship is provided by the University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, a 50% waiver on Tuition Fees.
About University Of Kent
Kent Institute Australia since its establishment in 1989 offers quality higher education and training to local and international students for over 29 years and continues to grow and innovate.
The university strives to prepare its students and help them pave their chosen career path in Business or Information Technology.
The institute ensures that its standard of training and practical service nurtures, and guides its students to career opportunities after graduation and also Empowering students to challenge themselves academically and socially.
Requirements for University of Kent Masters Scholarship
- Kent MBA Women in Leadership Scholarship 2022 is open to women students of all nationalities.
- Applicants must possess at least a 2:1 or First Class degree (or equivalent) or hold substantial managerial work experience
- Applicants must submit a minimum 500-word statement of motivation, detailing why they should be considered for this scholarship award which demonstrates their commitment to promoting women in leadership roles.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
How to Apply for the University of Kent Masters Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing University of Kent Masters Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Kent Masters Scholarship on or before May 31, 2022