Maja and Tony Carp Scholarship 2021 is offering a Bachelor’s degree program in the field of Arts.
This scholarship is provided by the University of Melbourne and is open to domestic Australian students .
The value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 100% fee remission, and up to AUD 30,000.
About University of Melbourne
University of Melbourne foundation rock was laid in 1853 and since its establishment has been a comprehensive research-intensive university. The university is equipped with state-of-the-art campuses with over 8000 academic and professional staff to support a student body of around 65,000, including 30,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world.
The university has an impressive number of expert teaching staff who are ranked among the world’s best. The institution’s alumni are summed with prestigious graduates in different fields including Four Australian prime ministers and five governors-general who have graduated from the University of Melbourne.
The University of Melbourne has a distinctive curriculum that widens student’s scope of study beyond their degree thereby enhancing their career prospects with a degree they can take anywhere in the world. Equipped with sustainable facilities and precincts to enable ground-breaking discovery and collaboration through the 21st century.
The Melbourne Model is a distinctive curriculum that gives students a wider understanding of the world beyond their degree. Equipped with a breadth and depth of knowledge, Melbourne graduates are flexible, adaptable, and ready for any future.
Requirements for University of Melbourne Bachelors Scholarship
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or a temporary humanitarian visa holder, including students who have applied for a temporary visa and are currently holding a bridging visa
- have completed Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) in Australia
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a Year 12 program)
- have applied for the Bachelor of Arts with the University of Melbourne under Access Melbourne for commencement in the year following completion of Year 12 or IB,
- state in your VTAC Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS) application under ‘Difficult circumstances’ that you are a refugee from Sudan, South Sudan or Somalia, or have a parent who is a refugee from Sudan, South Sudan or Somalia
- meet the entry requirements for the Bachelor of Arts
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Bachelors Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing University of Melbourne Bachelors Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started.
It is important to note that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Melbourne Bachelors Scholarship on or before November 14, 2021