The Scholarship programme consists of both the High Potential Scholarship and the Holland Scholarship, which is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences.
This scholarship is offering a Master degree program to international students who wish to study in the Netherlands.
About Maastricht University
Maastricht University is a renowned insitution located in Maastricht, Netherlands. The university is outstanding for its international outlook and innovative measures for teaching and research.
More so UM offers a wide range of academic programs most of which are taught in English and Dutch, the insitution is home to over 17,000 students 53% of the students and staff are from different parts of the world.
UM is the second youngest university in Dutch with the best international outlook.
Requirements for Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2022.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2022-2023 scholarship programme applicants.
How to Apply for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship on or before February 1, 2022