This Scholarship is intended for students of the University of Pretoria, South Africa, who would like to study at Leiden University for one semester(s) as part of an exchange programme.
About University of Pretoria
The University of Pretoria was founded in 1908 and is reckoned as a top research institution that offers exceptional teaching and opportunities for its students and is also one of the leading universities in South Africa.
More so, the institution provides high-quality modern technology facilities for its students and other amenities to create an amazing student experience.UP attracts students from different parts of the world making the university a multicultural community.
Requirements for Leiden University Scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University of Pretoria
- Applicants who are in their second year of an undergraduate programme and with a good academic track record may apply. Candidate with 75% average or more will be considered.
- Applicants are required to obtain a written approval from the Heads of Departments that the academic credits obtained at the Leiden University will be accepted by the faculty at the University of Pretoria.
- Applicants spending a semester abroad must have settled all outstanding fees at their home institution.
- Applicants must be preselected for a scholarship by the University of Pretoria
How to Apply for the Leiden University Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Leiden University Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Leiden University Scholarship on or before September 30, 2021