The Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) is offering bachelor, Masters and PhD degrees in Korean Universities to all interested and qualified international students.
Successful applicants will be granted,tuition,stipend, flight,medical insurance, settlement allowance and completion grants.
About Korean Government
Korean Government Undergraduate Scholarships aim at promoting international cooperation and exchange in education while supporting the disadvantaged and opportune.
The Korean government scholarship program is open to students from over 155 countries to choose a degree either from undergraduate, graduate, master and doctoral levels. The Korean government intends to strengthen Korea-friendly networks worldwide.
Requirements for Korean Government Bachelors Scholarship
- Citizenship: Candidates and their parents must hold non-Korean citizenship.
- Age: KGSP-U: under 25
- Health: Candidates must be physically and mentally healthy for their studies in Korea.
- Degree Requirements: KGSP-U: High school diploma
- Grades: The cumulative grade point average (CGPA) must be 80% or higher; or, The CGPA must be 2.64/ 4.0, 2.80/ 4.3, 2.91/ 4.5, or 3.23/ 5.0 or higher.
- Number of Scholarships: KGSP Undergraduate: around 170 grantees will be awarded annually.
How to Apply for the Korean Government Bachelors Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Korean Government Bachelors is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Korean Government Bachelors scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.