KNUST Bursary offers a one-year Bursary to Intelligent but underprivileged Students for a Postgraduate program to enable them pursue their University Education at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, Students of KNUST, and who are pursuing full-time programs.
About Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
KNUST is located in Kumasi, Ghana, and was established in 1962, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology stands as the largest and most reputable university in the country. The university creates an environment for advancing relevant research, entrepreneurship training, quality teaching, and the general need to improve the quality of life for people.
Furthermore being the largest university in Ghana KNUST is home to over 50,000 students. Various highly regarded courses of science and engineering are held at the institution. In November 2019 the US News & World Report ranked KNUST as the best university in Ghana and West Africa.
K NUST IS dedicated to acquiring and developing distinguished staff and students in order to pursue goals, targets, and directions that the government has set for higher education. Knust’s mission is to cherish the values that characterize the work and life of the University that are embedded in all those who pass through the University and to strive to continue to be among the top ten universities in Africa.
Requirements for KNUST Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree with First or Second Class (Upper Division), preferably in Agricultural & Biosystems / Bioresources Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, or related programmes.
- Applicants must not be more than 40 years by 1st August, 2020.
Documents Required for Application KNUST Masters Scholarship
- Two passport sized photographs
- Detailed CV and two letters of reference
- Official transcripts and certificates of BSc degree
- A letter of motivation (max. 2 pages) with the heading outlining why you want to study, what makes you well-suited to study in your chosen specialisation, current occupation, how the programme will fit into your professional vision, how your Ghana stands to benefit after your training.
- A short concept note (max. 3 pages) outlining the justification, objectives, methodology and expected outcomes of a research idea.
How to Apply for KNUST Masters Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing KNUST Masters Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started.
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the ongoing KNUST Masters Scholarship on or before August 31, 2021.
Be among the first to know whenever new is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓