Kenya Teachers Service Commission Recruitment is open for unemployed Kenyan youths for a one-year internship program.
The TSC interns assigned to primary schools will be eligible for a monthly stipend of Ksh 15,000 while those assigned to secondary schools will Pocket Ksh 20,000 Monthly.
About Teachers Service Commission
The Teachers Service Commission of Kenya is mandated to manage the human resource within the education sector stipulated under the constitution of Kenya.TSC performs various functions such as recruit and employs registered teachers, promote and transfer teachers, coordinate the new interns.
Needless to say, the commission has its headquarters in Nairobi and operates in 47 other cities in Kenya. Teachers Service Commission also reviews the standards of education.
Requirements for the Recruitment of Teacher Interns
To qualify an applicant must at the time of application meet the following basic requirements.
- Be below 35 years of age
- Have an insurance cover
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- 1. Be a Kenyan citizen.
- 2. Must be a registered teacher with the Teachers Service Commission
- 3. Be a holder of a P1 Certificate for Primary school teachers and a minimum of a Diploma in Education Certificate for Secondary school teachers.
- 4. Have original academic and professional certificates.
- 5. Should not have been in previous employment with the Teachers Service Commission as teacher on permanent terms.
- 6. Be ready to be posted to any public educational Institution in Kenya.
- 7. Must have a Personal Accident insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period
How to Apply for the Recruitment of Teacher Interns
To apply for the ongoing Recruitment of Teacher Interns is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Recruitment of Teacher Interns on or before September 27, 2021