The Junior Fellows Internship Programme Office applications are open for high performing students for an internship program at the United Nations University.
About United Nations University
The United Nations University is an international think tank situated in Japan.UNU is also a centre for postgraduate teaching, the university is committed to advancing relevant research and education in an effort to resolve the pressing global problems of human survival, development and welfare.
Further UNU partners with other leading universities and research institutes in the UN Member States in a bid to promote and strengthen the international academic community.
Requirements for Junior Fellows Internship Programme
Graduate students interested in the work of the United Nations — and in particular, UNU — are encouraged to apply.
- is currently pursuing or has recently completed postgraduate studies (master’s or doctoral), preferably in a field related to the University’s work;
- is under 32 years of age at the time of application;
- must not have more than 5 years of work experience in their related field;
- has a native or near fluent command of written and spoken English;
- has excellent research, writing and analytical skills;
- can establish and maintain effective working relations with people from diverse backgrounds;
- demonstrates resourcefulness and creativity in problem-solving;
- has advanced computer skills: sound, hands-on, knowledge of standard office software (word processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc.); and
- has a demonstrated interest in the work of the United Nations and more specifically, in the work of the United Nations University.
How to Apply for the Junior Fellows Internship Programme
To apply for the ongoings Junior Fellows Internship Programme is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Junior Fellows Internship Programme immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.