Italian Higher Education African Foundation is offering a Masters Scholarship in Sustainable Management of Resources and Cultural Heritage for Local Development.
The programme is supported by the IHEA Foundation with Africa to support African Universities by contributing to upgrade their staff as well as enhance academic training and scientific research via innovation and knowledge.
About IHEA Foundation
IHEA Foundation was created in order to support, develop and advance the education and training for students in African countries. The IHEA foundation with the collaboration with the African Foundation has resulted in the establishment of 6 reputable universities thereby supporting young African talents and promoting the growth of local universities. This union also contributes to the implementation of multidisciplinary university programs, specifically adapted to the African continent.
Requirements for IHEA FoundationSpecializing Masters Scholarship
To be considered for the Master’s Scholarship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess Bachelor or Master of Science in disciplines connected to the topics of the Specializing Master.
- Copy of the degree in the original language and its translation into Italian/English/French or Spanish.
- Copy of a valid passport to be submitted
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter by the applicant
- Letter of support by the applicant’s home University, preferably issued on headed letter by an institutional representative.
- Possess good knowledge of written and oral English is required, a language certification will also be an additional asset of merit.
How to Apply for the IHEA FoundationSpecializing Masters Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing IHEA FoundationSpecializing Masters Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the IHEA FoundationSpecializing Masters Scholarship on or before September 5, 2021