International Postgraduate Scholarship Laidlaw College 2021 is offering a Masters degree in the field of Theology.
This scholarship is provided by Laidlaw College and it`s open to all nationals, the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to 40% of 1st-year tuition fees.
About Laidlaw College
Laidlaw College provides a dynamic learning experience in various programs, LC is a high ranked institution in New Zealand and is internationally reputable for its theological, biblical, pastoral and historical programs
Needless to say, LU is home to over 1,000 students both international and domestic, the college is the largest interdenominational Christian College in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
Requirements for Laidlaw College Masters Scholarship
To qualify for consideration of the award of a scholarship, students will have met the following criteria:
- Any postgraduate international student (Postgraduate Diploma in Theology and Master of Theology students)
- Demonstrate a commitment to what it means to being a Christian
- Be able to show evidence of a high level of academic achievement in your previous tertiary study history in completed qualifications, and a high level of community involvement.
- Be able to provide an academic reference as to your ability.
- Have applied for and been accepted to a programme of study at Laidlaw College.
How to Apply for the Laidlaw College Masters Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Laidlaw College Masters Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Laidlaw College Masters Scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.