International Opportunity Scholarship is offering a Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university.
This scholarship is provided by the National Louis University and it`s open to international students, the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% of the Tuition fee.
About National Louis University
The National Louis University is a profound private university located in Chicago, United States, NLU is a diverse community that offers an exceptional learning experience for its students. The university conducts over 80 undergraduate and graduate degree programs through five colleges.
Needless to say, NLU provides superior education that makes a difference and strives to improve schools and businesses through community partnerships and applied research.
Requirements for National Louis University Bachelors Scholarship
- Available to international students only.
- Students are only eligible to receive one NLU resource per academic year.
- NLU scholarships can only be used to cover tuition costs and are not refundable to the student.
- Students must maintain full-time status (14+ credits/term) and continuous enrollment (Summer optional).
- Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Students must adhere to all university policies in order to remain eligible to receive NLU scholarships.
How to Apply for National Louis University Bachelors Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing National Louis University Bachelors Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the National Louis University Bachelors Scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.