The IMF Youth Fellowship Program is degsined to give opportunity to youths to become part of the the global effort that makes a difference for better living and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to the crisis.
About International Monetary Fund
The International Monetary Fund is a worldwide international financial institution,with its headquaters in Washington, D.C., U.S. The organization operates in 190 countries across the globe and serves to provide secure financial stability and promte global monetary cooperation among nations.
Furthermore to accelerate job oppurtunities and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world,the organization has a working staff of over 2450 empolyees.
Requirements for IMF Youth Fellowship Program
- Be between 20 and 32 years of age
- Have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization
- Entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up
- Content creators (bloggers/ vloggers) and/or contributors to independent media organizations
- Journalist (affiliated with a news/media outlet or working as an independent journalist)
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development including climate change, inequality and the digital economy
- Be students or graduates in the fields of international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or related disciplines
- Have basic knowledge of English (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage).
How to Apply for the IMF Youth Fellowship Program
To apply for the ongoing IMF Youth Fellowship Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the IMF Youth Fellowship Program on or before September 24, 2021