The International Master’s Programmes applications are open to suitably qualified and outstanding international students for a free tuition masters degree program at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology Norway.
About Norwegian University of Science and Technology
NTNU is an outstanding institution for Science and technology in Norway, the university is situated in Trondheim, Norway as the largest public technical university.NTNU also offers other disciplines in different faculties but its main national focus is in engineering and technology. In addition to its excellence, the institution has the largest academic-industry partnership in the world and is home to over 3,000 international students.
Requirements for NUTU International Master’s Programmes
- A first degree (a bachelor’s degree) in a relevant field
- To be admitted to the programme of study, applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a grade point average of at least C.
- See the study programme of your choice for specific academic requirements
- The first degree must have been completed by the start of the semester at NTNU in August
- English proficiency
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
- NTNU converts GPAs for education from other countries than Norway, and applicants are ranked based on this assessment. We do not have the capacity to assess your grade average before you apply, and requests to do so will not be obliged
How to Apply for the NUTU International Master’s Programmes
To apply for the ongoing NUTU International Master’s Programmes is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the NUTU International Master’s Programmes on or before December 1, 2021