International Economics Scholarships Italy is offering a masters degree program to students with a relevant bachelor’s degree certification at the University of Milan. Successful candidates will be awarded fully-funded tuition fees.
About University of Milan
The University of Milan is a prestigious university in Italy, distinguished by its wide variety of disciplinary fields.
UniMi is reckoned as one of the leading institutions for scientific productivity and is one of the largest universities in Europe with a staff of 2000 professors and a student body of over 62,000 domestic and international students. Courses at the university are taught in Italian and English.
Requirements for UniMi International Economics Scholarships
- Open to Master’s students.
- You must have completed your undergraduate degree or expect to complete it by December 2021.
- You are required to have an undergraduate degree and submit all other necessary information.
- You must submit English language proficiency proof by submitting results of TEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, etc.
- All non-Italian students from any international country are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the UniMi International Economics Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing UniMi International Economics Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the UniMi International Economics Scholarships on or before September 14, 2021