The ICGEB Fellowship programme aims to enhance the skill development and increasing cooperation in science and technology and should show clear evidence of strong collaboration between the ICGEB Member States
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology is a globally recognised organization that provides advanced experimental research in Biotechnology worldwide while contributing to concrete terms to the achievement of sustainable global development.
ICGEB operates in 46 state-of-the-art laboratories in different countries across the world, the organization Partners with Other Multilateral Organizations in order to champion outreach and public engagement to promote scientific information and improve quality of life.
Requirements for ICGEB Research Fellowship Programme
- The main criteria for selection include scientific excellence of the project;
- The qualities of the candidate’s CV and the impact on his/her career
- The potential benefit for the home and the host country, competence, skills and equipment available in the receiving laboratory.
- ICGEB will positively value any additional support provided by the receiving institution to the fellow’s living expenses (i.e. a direct contribution for living expenses, guest house accommodation, etc.)
- Young scientists holding an MSc or equivalent can apply.
- There is no age limit.
- Applicants should be either registered for a PhD or have obtained their PhD degree within the last 5 years and be actively working in a Research Institution.
How to Apply for the ICGEB Research Fellowship Programme
To apply for the ongoing ICGEB Research Fellowship Programme is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the ICGEB Research Fellowship Programme on or before September 30, 2021