Inter-University Council for East Africa applicants are open for qualified applicants to apply for cohort 3 of the KfW- funded Scholarships, to pursue Master’s studies in the EAC Partner State other than their own.
About Inter-University Council for East Africa
Inter-University Council for East Africa was set up to facilitate networking among universities in East Africa and to promote the development of the member universities.
More so IUCEA works to serve as a forum for discussion on a wide range of academic affairs relating to higher education in East Africa and remember states.
Requirements for EAC Scholarship Program
The minimum requirements for qualification for the programme are:
- Be a citizen of a partner state of the East African Community;
- Possess the required academic qualifications for admission to the programme (at least at the level of Upper Second Class Honours or “Distinction” as applicable;
- Submit a motivation letter in English (with not more than 500 words) as follows:
- well written (grammatically and professionally)
- Demonstrates a convincing motivation for wanting to pursue the Master’s Programme chosen
- Adequately demonstrates the applicant’s foreseen professional engagement in the EAC Integration agenda after completing the Master’s Programme
- Demonstrates how they expect to apply the acquired skills and knowledge from the Master’s Programme to contribute to the EAC Integration Agenda
- Demonstrates where they anticipate to see themselves professionally and academically in 5 and 10 years.
How to Apply for the EAC Scholarship Program
To apply for the ongoing EAC Scholarship Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the EAC Scholarship Program on or before September 17, 2021