The Siemens Scholarship is opened for a Master degree program at the Institution of Customer Management in Britain for all international students.
The scholarship covers partial tuition fees for the Master programme.
About Institute of Customer Management
The institution of customer management is an international management consulting organisation known for providing the best training in customer services. The company’s headquarters is located in London, Greater London.
Established in 2017, the institution organises professional events amongst members of the industry in a bid to share ideas to proffer solutions to the challenges in customer management.
Requirements for Siemens MBA Scholarship Qualifications
- Good knowledge of English. If English is not your first language, or you have not studied or worked in an institution where the sole language of instruction is English then you should get a TOEFL/IELTS test.
- Qualification: A UK Bachelors degree or equivalent. You may also submit an equivalent professional qualification.
- If you don’t have the required degree, you may show your competency through significant leadership or management experience (minimum of 8 years).
- You will need to submit your transcripts (provisional are accepted) at the time of application. Full-time work experience. You should ideally have a minimum of 5 years of full-time (post-bachelors degree) work experience. This includes entrepreneurial work as a self-employed individual.
- Applicants will need to submit two references letters from either manager or faculty members.
- All applicants need to submit a copy of their resume, or a link to their LinkedIn profile page.
- Letter of application. You will need to write a one-page letter of application, similar to a cover letter when applying for a job.
- GMAT/GRE? A GMAT/GRE is not required to apply for the MBA programme. However, if you have taken one of these tests, you may submit the result in addition to the rest of your application.
How to Apply for ICM Siemens Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing institution of customer management siemens scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the institution of customer management siemens scholarship is on or before September 15, 2021