RMIT University is a public institution, that was founded in 1887. The renowned university is located in Melbourne, Australia. It is ranked 223 in QS World University. RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. It is a world leader in Art and Design; Architecture; Education; Engineering; Development; Computer Science and Information Systems; Business and Management; and Communication and Media Studies.
Scholarship Title: Iglu International Accommodation Scholarship
Award: Partial Funding
Institution: RMIT University
- Top 5 Reasons To Study In Russia
- 5 Perfect Reasons To Study In Switzerland
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Study In Spain
- Top 50 Best Universities in China
- 7 Key Reasons Why You Should Study In China
- Top 10 Best Universities In Sweden
- 7 Perfect Reasons To Study In Sweden
- Top 10 Best Universities In The UK
- Top 10 Best Universities In Canada
- How To Apply For A Canadian Student Visa (5 Proven Steps)
- Top 10 Best Student Cities In The World
- 7 Powerful Places To Study Abroad For Free
- 10 Most Affordable Cities For Students In The World
- Top 7 Reasons to Study in Japan
RMIT University provides a 50% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.
For being eligible, candidates must be:
- be an international student applying from Australia
- be 18 years of age or over by 1st of February in the year you are commencing study at RMIT
- be commencing a full-time study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2021 in a vocational or degree with at least one-year program duration (excludes ELICOS, Foundation Studies and Higher Degree by Research)
How to Apply
Intrested candidates should first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at RMIT. After receiving an offer to study at RMIT, they have to submit the application form for this application.
Subscribe to Free Scholarship Alerts!
Get access to Fully Funded Scholarship In any country of your choice. Enter your email below and click sign up now. Remember information is power!