The Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (i-FAIR)is an initiative for raising a generation of innovators, inventors and researchers in Nigeria, interested and passion-driven youths are urged to apply.
i-FAIR is an organization designed to give room for creative minds to exchange ideas and transform ideas into innovations and inventions.
i-FAIR provides technological and educational tools, platforms, guidance, and mentoring by experts from the State of Israel and Nigeria. The aim of the organization is to raise a generation of INNOVATORS, INVENTORS and RESEARCHERS in Nigeria.
Requirements for i-FAIR Israel-Nigeria Innovation Fellowship
- Open to Nigerian Citizens;
- Applicant should be up to 21 years age and above;
- Located in Nigeria and aspire to grow and scale within the Nigerian ecosystem;
- Holders of a degree from a tertiary institution;
- With an Invention/innovation that exceeds the idea stage in one of the following fields:
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Food Technology
- Renewable Energy/ Environmental Management
- Medical Devices
- Disability Inclusion (Solutions for inclusion of people with disabilities)
How to Apply for the i-FAIR Israel-Nigeria Innovation Fellowship
To apply for the ongoing i-FAIR Israel-Nigeria Innovation Fellowship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the i-FAIR Israel-Nigeria Innovation Fellowship on or before September 30, 2021