The Humanitarian Fund Scholarship is offering an undergraduate and postgraduate program with financial support for high performing international students at the University of Curtin Australia.
Curtin Humanitarian Fund is an opportunity to apply for the Humanitarian Fund funding for International Students.
About Curtin University
Curtin University is an internationally recognised institution with affiliate campuses in different countries, the university has the largest international campus in Malaysia. The institution also has the largest university in Western Australia with a student body of over 56,774 students.
Furthermore, Curtin University is a high ranking institution that consistently proves its strength in teaching and research innovation courses.
Requirements for Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship
- Eligible Countries for Curtin Humanitarian Fund: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Centre for Aboriginal Studies, Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Science courses, Engineering courses and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- An undergraduate degree at Curtin University in 2022 Semester 1 or a postgraduate [masters by coursework] degree at Curtin University in 2022 Semester 1 or Trimester 1.
How to Apply for the Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship on or before November 26, 2021