Human Rights Scholarship for International Students Australia, is offering a post-graduate program to students who are undertaking research in the field of human rights.
About University of Melbourne
University of Melbourne foundation rock was laid in 1853 and since its establishment has been a comprehensive research-intensive university. The university is equipped with state-of-the-art campuses with over 7000 academic and professional staff to support a student body of around 62,000, including 32,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world.
The university has an impressive number of expert teaching staff who are ranked among the world’s best. The institution’s alumni are summed with prestigious graduates in different fields including Four Australian prime ministers and five governors-general who have graduated from the University of Melbourne.
Requirements for University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship, the candidate must:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne, or
- be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne and have at least 12 months (full-time equivalent) of candidature remaining,
- intend to undertake graduate research in the human rights field and be committed to the peaceful advancement of respect for human rights that extends beyond academic studies (such as voluntary work and/or work experience);
- have not already completed a research qualification at the same or higher level as the course for which a scholarship is sought, and
- intend to study as a full-time student unless there are compassionate or compelling circumstances that prevent you from undertaking full-time study
- not have previously received a Human Rights Scholarship
How to Apply for the University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship on or before October 31, 2021