The Human Rights Essay Award applications are open for above-average students for an annual competition sponsored by the Academy that seeks to stimulate the production of scholarly work in international human rights law.
About American University Washington College of Law
The American University Washington College of Law is a prestigious law school that offers groundbreaking programs in International human rights and humanitarian law.
The university provides world-class facilities such as electronic journals and databases for advanced learning.
Furthermore, the university offers programs in both English and Spanish and is home to students from over 55 countries. The students are taught by leading professors and practitioners and also get the opportunity to intern with global organizations and law firms.
Requirements for American University Washington College of Law Scholarship
- Open to all lawyers around the world regardless of their nationality.
- Only participants with a law degree Juris Doctor, (J.D.), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) or equivalent by the submission due date are eligible to enter the competition.
- Shall have a demonstrated experience or interest in international human rights law.
- Have the flexibility to choose any subject related to the 2022 topic: ¨Climate Change and Human Rights: Impacts, Responsibilities, and Opportunities. ¨
- Shall remember the essay must be an academic article with proper citations.
- Essays should be no longer than 35 pages
How to Apply for the American University Washington College of Law Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing American University Washington College of Law Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the American University Washington College of Law Scholarship on or before January 31, 2022