GIST Catalyst is offering young STEM entrepreneurs the opportunity to elevate their pitch and showcase their scale-up and innovative skills on a global stage in regards to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics in the field of entrepreneurship.
Successful participants will be awarded 1st Place: $15k, 2nd Place: $12k and 3rd Place: $10k with other attractive prizes.
About Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is an advanced research institution in terms of science and technology that was established in 1993 and is ranked as the 3rd best world research institution in South Korea.
This Institute of Science and Technology is known for its tremendous academic achievements in training highly skilled scientists and researchers in order to create a strong research base that will be used for developmental advancement in science and technology and promote the collaboration of both foreign and domestic research programs within the science and technology industry as well as the educational sector.
Requirements for Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition
- All pitch videos and live pitches must be done entirely in English.
- All entries should be at the Idea or Startup stage.
- The pitching entrepreneur must be between the ages of 18 and 40 and from a GIST economy.
- Special consideration will be given to startups who address challenges through Agriculture Innovations, Clean Climate & Energy Innovations, Global Health Innovations, Water Solution Innovations.
- Special consideration will be given to startups whose solutions address the needs of traditionally underrepresented groups.
How to Apply for the Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition
To apply for the ongoing Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Catalyst Virtual Pitch Competition is on or before September 22, 2021.