The Global Wildcat Award is offering an undergraduate degree program in the field of courses taught at the university. This scholarship is provided by the University of Arizona and it`s open to all international students.
About University of Arizona
The University of Arizona is one of the oldest universities in Arizona established in 1885. The university is distinguished for its excellent teaching and research works.
The University of Arizona conducts over 350 programs both at undergraduate and graduate levels, students are lectured by exceptional faculty members who are recognized by world-famous academic societies and programs.
More so the institution is considered a selective university and its tuition are $12,400 for full-time undergraduate residents and $36,400 for non-residents.
Requirements for Global Wildcat Award
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Please note: GPA calculation occurs during the admissions evaluation process. GPA calculations consider core coursework including math, science, native language, second language, social science, and fine arts.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by November 1.
- We recommend that Scholarship Recipients pay their $425 enrollment fee as soon as possible to secure their enrollment for the spring term.
- Non-degree seeking and exchange students are not eligible for the International Tuition Scholarship.
How to Apply for the Global Wildcat Award
To apply for the ongoings Global Wildcat Award is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Global Wildcat Award on or before November 1, 2021