Global Distinction Scholarships applications are open for international students for an undergraduate program at Boise State University.
Students with a 3.0 GPA or above will be eligible to win this application and get $8,460
About Boise State University
Boise State University is located in Idaho USA and is recognised as one of the largest universities in Idaho with an active body of both international and domestic students.
BSU conducts over 110 programs in various fields of study and at different levels. More so BSU is known for its excellent teaching and groundbreaking research which places it as one of the high rated public universities in Idaho.
Requirements for BSU Global Distinction Scholarships
In order to be eligible for a Global Scholarship award, students must:
- Be first-time Boise State University undergraduate degree-seeking students.
- Have an unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.00 (Global Distinction Scholarship) or 3.50 (Global Excellence Scholarship).
- Study in an eligible major. Radiology, Pre-Radiology, and self-supported online programs are not eligible for these awards.
- Submit your admissions application, all required admissions materials, and the Global Scholarship application to International Admissions by the posted deadline.
- Students who have already earned a Treasure Scholarship are not eligible to be considered for the Global Excellence Scholarship.
How to Apply for the BSU Global Distinction Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing BSU Global Distinction Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the BSU Global Distinction Scholarships on or before October 15, 2021