Scholarship Title: Geoff Boyes Leadership Scholarships Awards For International Student in Canada 2020/2021
Award: $6,000; $1,500 per year up to four years
Institution: Ryerson University
Level: Post-Secondary Education
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Post-Secondary studies
- Admissible Criteria: The students must enroll in full-time secondary school studies
- Candidate must have been continuously enrolled in full-time secondary school studies and be enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the first time (i.e. at least three Ontario Grade 12 U/M courses, or Canadian provincial/international equivalents, within the 2020-2021 regular secondary school year).
- Eligible candidates must be admitted to an undergraduate degree program and satisfy any/all conditions included in an official offer of admission.
- An international student (non-An international student (non-Canadian requiring a study permit)
How to Apply For Geoff Boyes Leadership Scholarships
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants are required to take admission at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- An essay or project summary: this may be a piece of creative writing or a summary of any creative project which you may have undertaken. It must reflect your capacity for original thought and creative ability (max 750 words).
- Two (2) letters of reference:
- Academic reference letter that confirms your scholastic abilities. This reference may also speak to your leadership/creative endeavours.
- The reference letter should address your leadership/creative endeavours. It should not verify academic achievement.
- Admission Requirements: For gaining admission in a postgraduate degree, aspirants are required to hold their previous degree study certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
Benefits: Ryerson University will cover the award amount of $2,000 to the winning candidates.