The fully Funded Vingroup Science and Technology Scholarship Program is offering a Masters, PhD degree in the field of Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics.
This scholarship is provided by the University of Queensland and it`s open to all nationalities.
Successful applicants will be awarded, Full tuition fees, a monthly living stipend and other fees.
About University of Queensland, Australia
University of Queensland, Australia was founded in 1909 and has maintained a global reputation as one of Australia`s leading institutions in excellent teaching and research. The university has won a good number of awards in Australian Awards for University Teaching than any other university in Australia.
In fact, The University of Queensland provides students with the best practical experiences and opportunities, building them with good skills and knowledge that will help them exceed in their careers
Requirements for University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship
- Vingroup Science and Technology Scholarship Program 2021 is open to all international students.
- All the program-specific requirements must be met.
- Applicants should not over 30 years of age at the start date of the intended Master’s degree program and not over 35 for a Doctoral degree.
- Applicants must have an educational background that matches or is related to the intended fields of study.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of the undergraduate degree in the relevant programs must be at least 7/10.
- English Language Proficiency: Candidates can provide evidence of English language proficiency.
- Applicants to the Science & Technology Scholarship Program need to take the GRE test and submit their scores.
How to Apply for the University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.