Chevening Scholarship, 2021 is offering a Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the universities in the UK.
This scholarship is provided by Chevening and it`s open to students from the selected eligible countries.
The value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee, Monthly stipend, Travel costs to and from the UK+Arrival allowance.
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards program is driven towards developing global leaders. Since 1983, about 60,000 professionals have studied in the UK through Chevening. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office and partner organizations.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers worldwide to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Requirements for Chevening Scholarship Masters Scholarship
- The applicants for Chevening Scholarship, 2021 should be a Chevening-eligible country citizen and should have a bachelors degree of upper second-class 2:1 honor or its equivalent.
- The candidates should have work experience for 2 years for Master’s scholarships and up to 5 years for fellowships.
- The students should return to their home country after the end of the scholarship for at least 2 years.
- The applicants should apply for a minimum of three different UK university courses that are eligible and have at one unconditional offer by 15 July 2021.
- The candidates should also meet the English language requirements i.e., overall score of 6.5 in IELTS with minimum score of 5.5 in each section, overall score of 65 in Pearson PTE Academic with minimum score of 46 in each section, overall score of 79 in TOEFL iBT, overall score of 176 in Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) with minimum of 162 in each section and overall score of 176 in Trinity ISE II (B2).
- The applicants for Chevening Scholarship, 2021 are considered not eligible if have British citizenship or dual citizenship ( except if they hold BN(O) or British Overseas Territory citizen or applying from Hong Kong.
- The candidates are not eligible if they are Her Majesty’s Government’s (innovation and Skills, UK Trade and Investment, British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for Business, the Ministry of Defence and the Home Office, UK Trade and Investment) employee or former employee since July 2016.
- The students have received a scholarship from the UK government and Chevening Alumni are not eligible for the scholarship but can be eligible for the fellowship.
How to Apply for the Chevening Scholarship Masters Scholarship
To apply for the ongoings Chevening Scholarship Masters Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Chevening Scholarship Masters Scholarship on or before November 2, 2021