ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2021-2022 offers Nigerian graduates with a degree in Social Science/Humanities an opportunity to gain industry experience in a world-leading engineering company.
The experiences and knowledge to be achieved in this internship should be expected to be applied in real business settings.
About ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria
ExxonMobil is one of Nigerian’s major subsidiaries in the petroleum industry. ExxonMobil began its operations in 1955 and has been involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.ExxonMobil is a big transporter and dealer of crude oil, natural gas, and petroleum products.
ExxonMobil conducts advanced extensive research programs in support of several joint ventures which include major secondary oil recovery projects; natural gas liquids and gas monetization and the significant investment in national development.
However, the ExxonMobil internship will grant the opportunity to students to prove themselves in difficult assignments and get the valuable skill, work experience, and knowledge that will open doors for them in their careers. As an intern, you are also provided with on-the-job training which involves mentoring and coaching from excellent supervisors. This opportunity reveals to you what the world’s leading petroleum and the petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Requirements for the Exxonmobi Graduate Internship Program
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in the following disciplines: Political science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science/Humanities related disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
Documents Required for Application
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
How to Apply for the Exxonmobi Graduate Internship Program
To apply for the ongoing Exxonmobi Graduate Internship Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the ongoing ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2021-2022 immediately they see this post because the deadline for this program is not specified.