Equity & Merit Masters Scholarships UK,2021-2022 is offering a masters degree program to academically excellent students from Sub-Saharan Africa who have the potential to make a significant contribution to sustainable development in their home countries
The scholarships are jointly funded by the University and its donors. The university covers student’s tuition fees in full, the awards are intended for those who couldn’t afford to study in Manchester without a scholarship.
About University of Manchester
The University of Manchester is a globally respected university, established in 1824 the university stands as one of the most esteemed member of the Russell Group, a group of elite universities renowned for their high-quality teaching and research.
In addition, the exceptionally high quality of education offered throughout almost 200 years of its existence has positioned the university as one of the top 30 globally,6th in the UK, and 27th in the world according to QS World University Rankings 2021.
The University of Manchester is known as the hub for scientific and social innovations that have changed the world. With as many as 25 Nobel Prize winners among former students and staff, the university’s academic pedigree is among the very best across the globe.
The Research Excellence Framework 2014 placed the university in the 5th position for research power, this university is among the best in Europe in terms of academic and social impact.
Requirements for Equity & Merit Masters Scholarships
Our master’s scholarships are aimed at talented applicants, especially from disadvantaged backgrounds. To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- be a resident citizen of Ethiopia, Malawi, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zimbabwe, and have not previously studied outside Africa (training of six months or less does not count);
- have at least two years of professional experience related to your chosen field of study (this does not include unpaid internships or voluntary work);
- a bachelor’s degree (you must have graduated before September 2020) with an overall excellent grade. The awards are for academically outstanding students and typically this means that you are in the top 10% of your class;
- be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of your home country;
- have a clear idea of how studying with Manchester will benefit both your career and the wider community.
How to Apply for Equity & Merit Masters Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing Equity & Merit Masters Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started.
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the ongoing Equity & Merit Masters Scholarships on or before August 31, 2021