About the Entrance Scholarships at Cape Breton University, Canada:
The Entrance Scholarships at Cape Breton University, Canada is annual award of the Cape Breton University, Canada awarded to International students of all nationalities who merit it.
It has no subject restrictions, as all the scholarship is open for all subjects offered at the University
It is an undergraduate partial funding award and the recipients receive $30,000 support their study cost.
To apply for the Entrance Scholarships at Cape Breton University, Canada and be considered qualified;
- Applicant must be an International Student.
- Applicant must have recorded no failures in Grade 11 or 12 courses.
- Average is based on all AC & AD Grade 11 courses and all AC & AD completed Grade 12 courses after the first semester.
- Average for international students entering directly from high school will be determined by Cape Breton University.
- ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have award honored.
Applicants who have been offered admission at Cape Brenton University and meet the above listed criteria, are automatically considered.
Application Deadline: Open