Scholarship Title: E.B. Hanna Accounting Entrance international awards in Canada 2020/2021
Institution: University of Waterloo
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be outstanding in academic performance at the University.
- Must submit Admission Information Form (AIF) and AFM Admissions Assessment (AFMAA)
- Must submit previous academic transcripts and certificates of the previous degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the undergraduate degree programme applicants have to take admission to the University. Applicants will be automatically assessed for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the programme applicant must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for taking admission, students must have to check the undergraduate degree programme entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Waterloo will provide an award of $2,000 to the eligible and international students.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021