Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships is offering a full-tuition postgraduate scholarship to high performing African students who wish to study at the University of Nottingham in the field, of courses taught at the university.
About Nottingham University
Nottingham University was founded in 1843 and is acknowledged as one of the famous and prestigious universities in the UK that is invested in the career and life of its students after graduation 94% of students progress to full-time employment
In addition, NTU has been named University of the Year three times over the last few years including Guardian University of the year, 2019, and was awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education, the highest national honour for a UK University based on numerous research projects.
Requirements for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships
You can apply for the Developing Solutions scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2022 in an area of study within the:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Science
- Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships on or before May 20, 2022