The Developers in Vogue Accelerator Program aims to rain, reskill and upskill women in intermediate and advanced software development in its 1-year accelerator-training program.
About Developers in Vogue
The Developers in Vogue is an organization that hosts various training programs to develop more opportunities for African women in the Tech Ecosystem. Developers in Vogue has its headquartered in Greater Accra and was established in 2017.
The Developers in Vogue Accelerator Program aim to train young woman through a combination of 70% classroom training, 10% mentorship, and 20% on-the-job training.
Requirements for Accelerator Program Qualification
- You are a female who is at least 20 years old.
- You can commit to 12-months of intensive training.
- You are hardworking and committed to building a professional career as a software developer.
- You currently do not have other commitments like school, work, etc.
- You are interested in applying the skills you have by taking up a full-time job in a tech company at the end of this program.
- You have access to a laptop and reliable internet connection
How to Apply for the Accelerator Program Qualification
To apply for the ongoing Accelerator Program Qualification is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Accelerator Program Qualification on or before September 30, 2021