The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program awards full-ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries. The undergraduate scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria.
Programs covered by the DOF Special Scholarship Award are: Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Architecture, Applied Biology, and Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Animal Science, Soil Science, Crop Science, Agricultural And Biosystem Engineering, Electrical And Information Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry
About David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF)
David Oyedepo Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to raising individuals and platforms that would bring about change to Africa`s educational system and is dedicated to showing the love of Christ to the world by providing support that would create a better Africa.
The foundation scholarship program is a platform geared towards promoting the foundations visiosn and goals. The scholarship program awards full ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries. The scholarship seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities and their local countries. The scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria.
Requirements for DOF Undergraduate Scholarships
The David Oyedepo Foundation Special Scholarship Award is open to Young Africans who:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Are between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is benchmarked by:
- At least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
- 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
Selection panels will use the following criteria to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
- Proof of application to Covenant or Landmark University
- Proof of citizenship
- All original copies of documents uploaded during application.
- A proven record of superior scholastic ability
- Displayed financial need
- Outstanding character
- A proven record of leadership and community involvement
- A commitment to influence home community with skills learned
How to Apply for DOF Undergraduate Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing DOF Undergraduate Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started.
It is important to note that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for DOF Undergraduate Scholarships on or before August 15, 2021