The Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is available to first-year full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree programme at the Singapore Management University.
Successful applicants will be granted a total value of $87,400 towards subsidised tuition fees.
About Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is one of the finest institutions in the country. The university is the first private university established in 2000 in Singapore and is organized into six sub institutions.
Furthermore, SMU is located in the Downtown Area of Singapore and is known for its high impact multi-disciplinary programs at all levels of study.
SMU faculty members collaborate with leading international researchers and universities around the world.
Requirements for Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship
- Full-time first year undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme
- Any nationality with priority for Singaporeans, Malaysians and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent academic results
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills
- Actively involved in sports and community service activities
How to Apply for the Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship on or before May 19, 2022