AgEcon Scholarships are provided by the German Academic Exchange Service under its special initiative “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” (EPOS).
The DAAD initiative aims at providing academically educated young professionals from developing countries with further specialized studies.
About German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Germany is globally recognized as an international attraction for students from different nationals one of the reasons being that Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst DAAD Scholarship in Germany is the world’s largest funding organization for international students from developing countries.
In addition, the organization since its establishment in 1925 has funded around 2 million scholars in Germany and abroad.DAAD aims to help developing countries establish practical university systems and to provide the best education for future leaders.
Requirements for AgEcon Scholarships
- Signed DAAD application form with current date
- Personally signed CV (please use the sample europass form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/) with current date
- Personally signed Letter of Motivation (with reference to current occupation and choice of postgraduate programme(s), two pages maximum) with current date.
- Letter of recommendation from your current employer; the letter must have letterhead, a signature and official stamp and must be of current date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer(s) that proof a minimum of two years of relevant working experience (after the bachelor degree) at the time of application and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment from your current employer upon returning home.
- Proof of Language Skills:
o English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: The institutional TOEFL is not accepted)
o German – required for courses taught in German
- Copies of Academic Degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- Copies of Academic Transcripts, incl. grading-scale (certified translation if necessary)
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China are asked to submit an APS Certificate with their application documents.
How to Apply for the German Academic Exchange Service
To apply for the ongoing German Academic Exchange Service is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the German Academic Exchange Service immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.