DAAD in partnership with DIES UNILEAD is inviting Young managers at higher education institutions in developing countries for topics in Project Management, Strategic Management & Academic Leadership and Human Resource Management at the University of Oldenburg.
About German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Germany is globally recognized as an international attraction for students from different nationals one of the reasons being that Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst DAAD Scholarship in Germany is the world’s largest funding organization for international students from developing countries.
In addition, the organization since its establishment in 1925 has funded around 2 million scholars in Germany and abroad.DAAD aims to help developing countries establish practical university systems and to provide the best education for future leaders.
Requirements for DIES UNILEAD Training
DIES UNILEAD targets higher education managers from developing countries. The two key criteria are:
- Applicants have been holding a university management position with managerial and personnel responsibilities no longer than 4 years in one of the following fields:
o Managers of central university departments (Planning, Quality Management, Human Resources, Continuing Education; excluding academic units such as Deans, Vice Deans, Head of Department)
o Task force managers for university reform projects
o Managers of staff development units or programmes
- Active and excellent English language skills (speaking and writing) are indispensable. Phone interviews will be organised with short listed candidates to guarantee the requested proficiency.
Further criteria are:
- Applicants are university leaders preferably between 30 and 40 years.
- Applicants hold at least a Master’s degree.
- The provision of international experience will be an asset.
How to Apply for the DIES UNILEAD Training
To apply for the ongoing DIES UNILEAD Training is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the DIES UNILEAD Training on or October 13, 2021