Corporate Partners in Excellence Scholarship is offering a Bachelors degree in the field of Business.
This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and it`s open to Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents .
The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 6,000 per semester.
About Queensland University of Technology
The Queensland University of Technology Australia was established in 1989, at QUT emphasis is strongly placed on thinking outside the box. As one of Australia’s leading universities in research QUT is constantly investing in world-class technology and supports collaborative learning that fosters innovation and creativity.
QUTs outlook is on real-world relevant courses and research that puts its graduates in the front line in the employment market above the national average Australian universities.
QUT maintains an internationally and nationally awarded science and engineering centre which has one of the world’s largest and most advanced digital interactive learning and display spaces.
Requirements for Queensland University of Technology Bachelors Schorlarship
- be graduating Year 12 in 2020, or have graduated Year 12 in 2019 at an austalian secondary school
- be enrolling in university for the first time in 2021 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- have achieved an unadjusted ATAR 92.00 or better (equivalent unadjusted OP 1-5)
- be prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in a program-eligible Bachelor of Business single or double degree in the event of a scholarship offer (NB. This is the first year the CPIE Scholarship program is open to double degree students.)
- not defer your QTAC offer.
How to Apply for the Queensland University of Technology Bachelors Schorlarship
To apply for the ongoing Queensland University of Technology Bachelors Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Queensland University of Technology Bachelors Scholarship on or before November 15, 2021