The Control Risks Graduate Programme is offering a postgraduate degree program and an outstanding opportunity to deserving young people to gain skills and develop their workplace experience.
About Control Risks
Control Risks Group Holdings is founded in 1975 and has its headquarters in London Uk, the country supports by providing strategic consultancy, expert analysis, and in-depth investigations, as well as handles sensitive political issues and offers practical on-the-ground protection and support.
Requirements for Control Risks Graduate Programme
- Work collaboratively with members of various teams / service lines to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure work is completed with the highest level of detail and to timelines set.
- Carry out added value research to support business development initiatives.
- Conducting research, compiling reports and making presentations to senior managers.
- To thrive in your work you should welcome change and challenges
- Beyond your analytical skills you need to be open minded, flexible, articulate and confident
- You will need to build strong and enduring relationships on a local and international level – also a strong team ethic will help you work effectively with colleagues and clients.
- You need to flexible and positively embrace changing priorities and workloads, bringing positive energy into the company.
- We will require excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- We expect you to be commercially aware, so you can quickly grasp our clients’ issues and opportunities and be passionate about enabling their success.
- Your high self-motivation naturally helps you to further develop our approach and our services for the markets across Africa.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Must have completed NYSC (National Youth Service Corp)
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Have less than 3 years work experience (does not include internships)
- Verbal, reading and written fluency in English
How to Apply for the Control Risks Graduate Programme
To apply for the ongoings Control Risks Graduate Programme is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Control Risks Graduate Programme on or before November 2, 2021