The Coal Transitions TRAJECTS Master and PhD Scholarships is a DAAD funded project that seeks to support students contributing to research questions relevant for TRAJECTS as well as their individual interests and future careers.
About Coal Transitions
Coal Transitions is an internationally renowned research centre that is driven to collect potential and feasible and policy guidance for improved transitions in the coal sector in major coal-producing and consuming countries.
Requirements for Masters and PhD Scholarship
- Last degree certificate must not be older than six years when applying for the scholarship
- Enrolment as Master student at UMS/ UCT/ UNAL
- Newly enrolled or 1st-semester student at the beginning of the funding period – funding granted initially for max 4 semesters and max. until the end of the 4th semester (subject to a semesterly check of academic achievement)
- Exceptional cases of funding of students in the 2nd or higher semester at the beginning of the funding period can be considered (subject to the decision of the scholarship committee)
- Exceptional cases of funding beyond the end of the 4th semester can be considered (subject to decision of the scholarship committee)
How to Apply for the Masters and PhD Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Masters and PhD Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Masters and PhD Scholarship on or before November 5, 2021