About Chinese Government Scholarship:
The Chinese Government Scholarship at the Xian Jiaotong University is open for only International Students’ Master’s students and available for only three academic years, for three (3) doctoral students, it is open for 4 academic years, and it covers both the major study and admission required Chinese Language Preparatory Course. For the awarded student, it includes a tuition waiver, free on-campus dormitory accommodation, monthly living allowance, comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students studying in China.
- Applicants must bean International Student with valid passports
- Applicants must be in good health
- Applicants for Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years of age, Applicants for Doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree and be under 40 years of age
- Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship
- Complete the online application at CSC website at http://www.- campuschina.org/. Download the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, print and sign your name. Program Type: B Agency No. : 10698
- Online application at Xi’an Jiaotong University’s International student application system at http://isso.xjtu.edu.cn/recruit/login Please check VI. Application Documents for the detailed checklist and prepare corresponding documents.
- Pay the application fee.(The university will send Payment Notice for Application through system information/email to those who pass the initial review.)
- Application complete. Notes: a） Application fee is 800RMB which is non-refundable. b） Online application is the only way to submit the application. Hard copies are unacceptable.
Scholarship Deadline: Ongoing