The Chevening Reading Partnership Scholarship is offering a fully-funded Postgraduate degree program for suitably qualified International Students
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards program is driven towards developing global leaders. Since 1983, about 60,000 professionals have studied in the UK through Chevening. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office and partner organizations.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers worldwide to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Requirements for Chevening Reading Partnership Scholarship
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022.
How to Apply for the Chevening Reading Partnership Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Chevening Reading Partnership Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Chevening Reading Partnership Scholarship on or before November 2, 2021